Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I want to tell you is a free internet calls to introduce to you

Surprise , I want to tell you about the best free internet phone , That is peopleskillz.nl which is a Hosted VoIP billing service provider from Flevoland. After using this service, I recommend my classmats use it, they feel good. After use, I feel can be comparable to mobile phones Therefore, let me say something about it.
It offers Superior Voice Quality and no Computer Required. It offers Call Transfer,Transfer calls you have already answered to another phone of your choosing With it, Never miss a call again with our easy to use call waiting feature. It gives Anonymous Caller Rejection, Avoid unwanted calls by choosing to reject anonymous incoming calls.
I called tech support for some help with set up and they were prompt and polite. Kept my old number, which was very important, the voip handled all the details to switch from old provider, simple, great. In order to use the software, your computer must meet the following minimum system requirements, such as PC running Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (with SP2) . When you get a phone call, your phone will ring just like norma.
Well, just enjoy the amazing voip.

No comments:

Post a Comment