Thursday, July 14, 2011

I want to bring in a international calls to let you get it

Okey dokey , I have a Free phone to introduce to you , That is vitelity.com which is an International telecommunications company with network assets located throughout the world. In using this service, I recommend my colleague use it, they say good. After tested ,I would strongly like to recommend to you , In order for everyone to use it for free, I am very happy to advertise.
VoIP calls can originate and terminate from standard telephones. you can make free calls with other FastVoip users for free. with Travel Globally option, When you are traveling internationally, customers and family will not have to pay high international rates to reach you. Bring your VoIP system with you and with high-speed Internet access, friends and family can reach you on your local VoIP number. It offers Do Not Disturb, When enabled, this feature will forward all calls to voicemail.
As the offical website says��it is free for us. the voip is the cheapest and best VOIP caller I have found. Your phone will ring first. After you pick it up, we will dial the other number. Wait for reply and start talking. The first time you start the voip, you will be asked to have a account.
If you want to save you business phone bill, do not miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment