Sunday, July 10, 2011

let's know a free call to let you get it

Hi , I want to introduce you to a Free VOIP Calls , That is robovoiz.com which is is a state-of-the-art high technology company focusing on providing total Voice over IP solutions founded in June of 2000 from Hong Kong. My friends and I often use this service contact each other, I feel very good. We have tested it and it is cool , In order to allow everyone free to call.
Customers are essential to possess broadband internet entry (cable or DSL). The voip has a call blocking function,When you don't want to receive calls from a specific number, add it to your call blocking list, which blocks calls from numbers on the list. with it, plus you get extra great features that you can manage online. Local and long distance dialing is included for the entire US & Canada! .
I'll be sticking with this company for a good while if this continues. I used to be one of the frustrated people like in the previous reviews, but am relieved to see that with the changes seems to have come much better customer service and I don't have to find another company. As you know, calls to landline phones are free except for Russia where calls to mobile phones are free too. If you don't have a headset, you are still likely to improve sound quality if you update your soundcard drivers .
Come on, let us using it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment