Monday, August 1, 2011

I am so glad to tell you a free calls to tell you

Fine , I want to tell you about the best VoIP , That is mobiso.com which offers VoIP service as a speech company in SAAS for 15 years from USA. I work for two years has been the use of this service, I feel good. My family and I have tested it and it is cool , Therefore, let me say something about it.
It offers a free application that help users to connect and interact with their buddies across popular communities. It has 3-Way Calling,Talk with two parties at the same time. Call the first party, hit the appropriate button, dial the second party and hit the button again. Then talk as normal. with Toll Free Numbers option, With this feature anyone in the US can call your number for no charge. With Directory Assistance Block,you don't have to worry about additional charges showing up on your phone bill. Also, with Directory Assistance Block, you're the one deciding when to pay the service for a phone number.
Easy and cheap. I had some trouble at the initial install, but the (ENGLISH SPEAKING, AMERICAN)tech support guys very patiently walked me through some setups on their device that would not have even been possible on my prev VOIP providers device. Please note that when you call a number (even if it's local) you should always dial 00 + countrycode + areacode + subscribernumber) The first time you start the voip, you will be asked to have a account.
Well, if you have business, just think about it. And it can reduce your cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment