Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have a usfull call to ust it for free

Good news , I have a Free phone to tell you , That is cloudware.co which is a Carrier Class VoIP Softswitch from Australia. My son who is in a foreign university often use this service to communicate with me, I feel the call of good quality. After use, I impressed , Therefore, let me say something about it.
These calls are free for you. It has Contact Lists.Assign specific names to your Caller ID display. Lets say your Mom's name is Susan Smith. With regular Caller ID her name would be displayed something like "SMITH S." With contact lists you can edit display names. Simply assign the name you want with the corresponding number. In this case, assign "MOM" and every time she calls, "MOM" will be displayed in the Caller ID box. Its VoiceMail Viewer allows you to view and listen to your voicemails through your My Account portal. As simple as looking at your email! it offers VoiceMail-to-Email,a copy of every voicemail message is sent to an email address you specify.
Seems like a solid deal to me. the voip service also includes the full range of features available through traditional phone providers, plus some additional features unique to them. As you know, calls to landline phones are free except for Russia where calls to mobile phones are free too. To enjoy discounted phone calls from your PC, just download and install this application.
Well, You definitely can not wait to use it right. Just do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment