Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am so glad to tell you a free thing which is a call to get it for free

Today , I have the best VoIP to tell you , That is youcon.com which is a leading VOIP company from Russia. I often use this service to contact my girlfriend, we feel good. I have tested it and it is cool , In order to make fastvoip known.
The state-of-the-art VoIP functions, it also provides wealthy telephone features that consist of the last amount Redial, pace Dial, Mute, Volume Adjustment and Speaker Mode. It has 3-Way Calling,Talk with two parties at the same time. Call the first party, hit the appropriate button, dial the second party and hit the button again. Then talk as normal. Forgot your phone or travelling & don't want to use your cell phone minutes? The voip's Softphone allows you to take your features & rates with you, no matter where in the world you are! Make & receive calls or check your voicemail at no additional cost to you! Download it now by logging into MyAccount. It has Remote VoiceMail Access which Check your messages from any phone at any time free of charge.
So happy for the change with the new management. I like that I can send my voicemails to my email. Its been working really well and I'm happy I made the switch. Please attention that Free calls are limited and only valid for landlines in destinations marked as free. With Voip, you get Digital quality communication .
Well, if you have business, just think about it. And it can reduce your cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment