Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I would like to have a free thing which is a call to be introduced to you

At this moment , I want to talk with you about a Free phone , That is 4allbusiness.nl which is a VoIP Billing Software Provider from Zuid-Holland. My neighbors and I are using this service, we all feel good I have tested it and it is cool , In order for everyone to use it for free, I am very happy to advertise.
VoIP calls can originate and terminate from standard telephones. It has Contact Lists.Assign specific names to your Caller ID display. Lets say your Mom's name is Susan Smith. With regular Caller ID her name would be displayed something like "SMITH S." With contact lists you can edit display names. Simply assign the name you want with the corresponding number. In this case, assign "MOM" and every time she calls, "MOM" will be displayed in the Caller ID box. Its Call Waiting Caller ID allows you See the name and number of an incoming call, while you are on another call. Expecting a fax? No problem! With our Fax Catcher feature, you can let your incoming faxes go to voicemail where they will be collected as a file you can open, view and print through your MyAccount portal.
I've also been able to block numbers from annoying salespeople. I had some trouble at the initial install, but the (ENGLISH SPEAKING, AMERICAN)tech support guys very patiently walked me through some setups on their device that would not have even been possible on my prev VOIP providers device. No download or installation necessary. Free calls are limited in the trial mode. The first time you start the voip, you will be asked to have a account.
Well, using the voip now, make it easy for people world-wide to reach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment